Receptionist (Baltimore Office)
Join Quasar Property Management and Real Estate! We are expanding rapidly and are seeking a Receptionist to join our team.
As a member of the Quasar Property Management and Real Estate Team, the Receptionist will support our office located in Baltimore, MD and help with the branch’s daily administrative needs. This position requires unmatched customer service, and an individual who thrives in a customer-centric, fast-paced environment. He or she serves visitors by welcoming and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; and maintains security and telecommunications systems.
All Quasar team members receive individual attention and have direct lines of communication within the company. Independence, tenacity and hard-work will result in stellar growth, allowing you and this fast-growing company shine even brighter.
- Filing, faxing, correspondence, phone calls and other general office duties.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Addressing the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Distribution and collection of keys to and from contractors for access to various properties.
- Accepting tenant payments with correct documentation.
- Processing mail and ordering office supplies.
- Various other miscellaneous activities to support team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience working in an office.
- Familiarity with the real estate/property management industry. (Real estate license a plus!)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- High school diploma required.
About Our Company
Quasar Property Management and Real Estate, LLC is a licensed real estate and property management firm specializing in the management of individual owner properties, apartment communities and homeowner/condominium associations.
Quasar provides team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Quasar, so we provide you with the training, support and tools needed for success.
In accordance with Quasar’s hiring policies, all applicants offered positions will be screened using an outside background screening service. All offers of employment will be subject to applicants successfully completing a thorough background check, including credit history.